1 The following individual has publicly stated he believes children whose parents refuse to vaccinate should become property of the state:
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of NIAID
- Dr. Paul Offit, chief of the division of infectious diseases at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
Dr. Paul Offit has stated he believes children whose parents refuse to vaccinate should become property of the state. Learn more.
- Art Caplan, professor of bioethics and head of the division of medical ethics at New York University School of Medicine
- Dr. Peter Jay Hotez, co-director of the Texas Children’s Hospital Center for Vaccine Development
2 The U.S. childhood vaccination schedule includes the following number vaccine doses:
- 23 doses of seven vaccines
- 43 doses of a dozen vaccines
- 69 doses of 16 vaccines
In 1983, the U.S. government recommended 23 doses of seven vaccines, given between 2 months and 6 years old. Today, the child vaccination schedule is 69 doses of 16 vaccines, given between the day of birth and age 18, with 50 doses administered before age 6. Learn more.
- 99 doses of 23 vaccines
3 Which of these four health effects has not been identified as a potential effect of glyphosate exposure?
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Disrupted gut microbiome
- Impaired protein production
Glyphosate and glyphosate-based weed killer formulations have been linked to Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, impaired protein production, microbiome disruption, inhibited release of thyroid stimulating hormone, which can lead to hypothyroidism and much more. Learn more.
4 Which of the following is not a possible side effect of antidepressants?
- Improved heart health
Antidepressants are neurotoxic and possible side effects include worsening depression, self-harm, violence and suicide, increased risk for diabetes, heart disease, heart attack, stroke and dementia, and depletion of various nutrients (depending on the type of drug you take). Learn more.
- Worsening depression
- Self-harm and/or suicide
- Increased risk for dementia
5 The following statement is accurate:
- Strength-based exercises are complex and require gym equipment to be beneficial
- Using nothing but your own body weight you can get a great workout that provides both strength and cardiovascular benefits
Strength-based exercises do not have to be complex or require a gym in order to be beneficial. Using nothing but your own body weight you can get a great workout. Benefits of bodyweight exercises include efficiency, cardiovascular and strength benefits, improved core strength, flexibility and balance. Learn more.
- Bodyweight exercises have been proven inefficient
- Bodyweight exercises provide strength benefits but not cardiovascular benefits
6 How much has the vaccine injury compensation program (VICP) created under the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 paid out in awards for vaccine damage and death?
- $400 million
- $40 million
- $4 billion
Since its inception in 1986, the vaccine injury compensation program (VICP) has paid out approximately $4 billion in awards for vaccine damage and death. Learn more.
- $4 million
7 The following treatment may help speed recovery from severe chronic pain:
- Brain surgery
- Opioid pain relievers
- Over-the-counter pain relievers
- Neurofeedback therapy
Mark DeBrincat, a chiropractor also known as the “Good News Doctor,” recovered from severe injuries that kept him in severe chronic pain for 15 years using neurofeedback and essential oils. Read about his remarkable return to health here. Learn more.